Monday, October 7, 2019

Sustainable Cosmetics Containers Are Here


While the entire world of natural skincare companies of all sizes have been screaming for sustainable containers (myself included), an innovative young couple in Finland have been paying close attention and quietly working on a solution that they are getting ready to announce to the world. And here's a little sneak preview!

In my hand: a 100% natural cosmetics container - crafted in Finland.

Everything about these containers is sustainable.

And here's the best news: Novapuu (the producers) have no MOQ.

Are you jumping up and down yet?

Good!

I was so thrilled about this concept, I ordered a few to give them a test run. Meantime, I popped a picture of a container on my Instagram feed and immediately got so many reactions I had to contact the company owner, Teemu Kylämäki and ask if he would tell me a bit more about their products.

He kindly agreed, so here's an exclusive interview with the story behind Novapuu's all-natural cosmetics containers.

Read more »

Sustainable Cosmetics Containers Are Here syndicated from LisaLise Blog - Natural Skin Care
October 7, 2019 at 03:00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment