Monday, September 23, 2019

How to Make a Sulphate Free 'Poo' Soap


Look what I made! This 'poo' is an easy to make moldable soap that I couldn't resist turning into this shape while getting acquainted with the properties of the star ingredient - disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate.

I've been testing out a few surfactants over the summer and this one is gentle enough for sensitive skin and quite versatile to boot!

Using this sulphate free surfactant (and a few additional ingredients), you can pretty much make any shape (and color) soapy cleanser you like. It's perfect for gifts because you can really personalize the product and amaze and delight everyone with your creative talents.

Today, I'm going to show you how you how I made this poo.

(insert little snicker)
Read more »

How to Make a Sulphate Free 'Poo' Soap syndicated from LisaLise Blog - Natural Skin Care
September 23, 2019 at 03:04AM

No comments:

Post a Comment