Monday, August 26, 2019

Dear Cosmetics Container Manufacturers - You're Missing Out on a Huge Market


We're going to be ranting just a little bit today.

This situation has been ongoing for a frazillion years. Yes that's number I just made up because I'm downright tired of how long it has been going on.

To date, I am unable to count how many frustrating and FRUITLESS searches I (and my European colleagues) have made for quality cosmetics containers with NO MOQ.

MOQ stands for Minimum Order Quantity, and the standard in the industry is death on a stick for artisan skincare businesses. The standard ranges between 5000 to 15.000 units.

Really, folks?
Read more »

Dear Cosmetics Container Manufacturers - You're Missing Out on a Huge Market syndicated from LisaLise Blog - Natural Skin Care
August 26, 2019 at 03:00AM

No comments:

Post a Comment